Russian Language Summer School in MESI
Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) invites you to attend the Russian Language Summer School. You will obtain opportunities not only to learn Russian, but also to spend four weeks in green area of Moscow ― in the MESI campus.
The Summer School dates: July 3―31, 2013.
Four-week programmes of the Summer School (80 hours) are designed both for those who intend to start learning Russian and for those who wish to improve their Russian language skills. Classes are held in small groups (10―15 students) based on language competence.
Our programme includes
- Preliminary testing (not for beginners)
- Intensive lessons (reading, writing, speaking, listening, studying phonetics and grammar)
- Post-course testing and individual consulting on its results
- Cursory acquaintance with the Russian language courses available on-line, as well as workshops and recommendations for students self-studying Russian using open educational resources and "News from Russia" on-line book
- Excursion and cultural programme
Intensive listening and speaking in the Russian cultural atmosphere will help to overcome a language barrier.
All participants will receive the MESI Russian Language School Certificates. Preparation for the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL) is available.
Students will have opportunity to gain practical experience and to reach their knowledge in the Russian Culture and History, to see the famous sights and small ancient streets of Moscow.
- We provide accommodation in a dormitory. Two- and three-bedrooms are arranged in a block with bathroom facilities, a kitchen and a laundrette.
- Wi-fi internet access across the campus and all accommodation areas is available.
- Meals are served two times a day in the student cafeteria.
Summer School participation fee is 34 850 rubles (about 850 euros) that includes
- Tuition fee
- Breakfasts and lunches (excluding weekends)
- Cultural programme
- Visa support
The participation fee without accommodation is 28 700 rubles (about 700 €).
Deadline for application: 26 April, 2013
For details, please, contact:
MESI International Relations Department
Phone: +7 (495) 442 61 22, +7 (495) 442 61 22